Header Ads

CD BOOTLEG - POWERTRACKS MILLENIUM

CD Bootleg - POWERTRACKS MILLENIUM, released ito 1999 a 2 disc 90's slow jam remix compilation. dahil sa bootleg ito hindi natin alam kung sno may gawa... but then you can buy this before along recto ave. mga cd stalls. this compilation has very great compilation selection. and back in that day Bootleg CD's has very nice output music.


Tracklist
Gabriele (rb remix) - I Wish
AMP (90's remix) - Piano In The Dark
Gregorian (90's remix) - Once In A Lifetime
John Secada (beat jam remix) - Just Another Day
P.S.Y. (90's remix) - Angelina
Lisa Standfield with Barry White - All Around The World
Liela White - If I Can't Have You
MXM - Nothing Compares To You
Maxi Priest - Close To You
Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up
Shanice - I Love Your Smile
Natalie (french version) - I Like Chopin
Dina Caroll - Walk On By
Oscare - Wha'ts Going On
Am I The Same Girl - Swing Out Sister (re-edit version)


Tracklist
Fatima Rainey (edited version) - Hey
Kool And The Gang (absord remix) - Get Down On It
Sybil (massive mix) - Make It Easy On Me
Miki Blue (jazz reggae mix) - Knocks Me Off My Feet
Mike Francis - Livin' It Up
MXM - I Can Tell You Why
Simply Red (90's edited mix) - Stars
Candy Man (remix) - Knockin Boots (ooh boy)
Massive - Loving You
54-46 - Never Get To Heaven
Martica - Mercy,Mercy Me
Des'ree (forever mix) - You Gotta Be
Jackie Moore - Only You

Original back cover








Copy? | Paypal Donate | GCash - 0927 0118455 |

Complete digital collection

No comments

Powered by Blogger.